The managing member’s intensive and vast experience gained at Grinaker-LTA from deferent projects, goes beyond the borders of the Country and into Lesotho, where he worked on a project valued more than R600 million for a period of 2 years. This project had more than 52 subcontractors performing different activities on site. On this particular project; the owner managed to win a 5 star MBA Competition; and achieved two targets i.e. 1, 500 000 and 3,000 000 Lost Time Injury Free man-hours. He then acquired enormous experience in terms of operational responsibility at work place; as well as the implementation of the OHS Act in line with BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001. His hidden quality is to engage the management on matters of critical nature; aimed at providing guidance and dealing with the compliances of the OHS Act at the workplace.
image of khangelani
More than (5) years relevant working experience in safety management and implementation of the OHS Act.
- Diploma Safety Management - UNISA 2010
- 2010 - BS OHSAS 18001 - DQS in Randburg
- 2009 - Emergency First Aid - Institution of emergency First Aiders
- 2008 - SHEMTRAC (NQF 5) - Dekra Norisko - Centurion
- 2008 - SHE Supervisor - Dekra Norisko - Centurion PTA
- 2007 - SHE Inspections - Dekra Norisko - Centurion
- 2007 - Scaffolding Erection/inspection - Transvaal training - Johannesburg
- 2007 - Incident Investigation - Dekra Norisko - Centurion PTA
- 2006 - Safety Representative - Training On-Call cc. - PTA
- 2005 - Managing Dangerous Goods - Chemchazc - Sebenza.